Friday, February 19, 2010

Our baby is 2!!!!

She is growing up so fast. Yesterday I was laying in bed with her watching The Little Mermaid and I started singing Kiss the Girl - who doesn't love that song- and she covered my mouth and said "shut up mom" and then plugged her ears!! She is a stinker for sure!!!
She can count to 10 all by herself!! She is obsessed with Elmo and Toy Story. She carries her buzz and woody everywhere with her. She loves spicy food- so her fathers daughter!! She loves her brother and copies every word he says - he is not so happy about that idea but he loves to teach her new things. She is the biggest tomboy - she loves riding on the "cycle and 4 teely" (motorcycle and 4-wheeler)- she will be so fun to take camping this summer. She is the sweetest little princess and follows her mom around everywhere.She amazes me everyday - and makes me so proud to be her mommy!! We love you so so much Elley Belly!!!



Photobucket

Chels helped me make some Elmo cupcakes!!!

Photobucket


She would not let me take a picture with her unless Woody could come too!!!
Photobucket

We took the kids to chuck e cheese on her birthday - I love this place!! I was sad we had to leave!!!Here is Park on his Jungle Safari!!!!
Photobucket
Elley getting ready for her Horsey ride- she freaked out as soon as it started moving!!

Photobucket

My two favorite girls!! Boo will be 2 soon - these two are trouble !!
Photobucket

We had a small family party that night - we usually have these HUGE birthday parties but our lifes have been a little crazy lately so we opted for something with a little less work this time! We will save the big crazy party for Parker's 6th birthday(let's not even talk about my little man turning 6 :( )

Blowing out the candles- what a big girl... she got super shy when everyone started singing to her, I love that she is shy - more hugs for me!!!
Photobucket
Grandma and Grandpa!! We love you guys !!
Photobucket
This girl loves opening presents!!

Photobucket
So does this girl... she thinks she is pretty dang sneaky trying to steal all the presents!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Samantha Archibald said...

She is so gorgeous!! It looks you had a fun. I'm sorry I couldn't make it ;( I ended up being at work forever... I had a retarded employee decide not to do their job! I love you and miss you!!