Friday, March 12, 2010

brantley boo turns two

Oh what do we say about our sweet little Boo!! She is seriously the funnest kid ever. Don't get me wrong I love my kids and think they are pretty dang fun - but this little munchkin beats them all. She is so sweet and has the cutest personality. I told her "Brantley your party is so fun" and she said" Linny - party is mine not yours and Elley can't play it's mine" They are very competitive and every time we come to visit Brantley walks Elley through the house and says" No Elley you can't touch that , That's Boo's not Elley's" She seriously spends the first ten minutes we are there reminding us that we better not touch her stuff. Lol!! But she gives the best hugs and kisses. I never knew it would be so awesome to be an Aunt- but when she calls me and says "Hi, Aunt Linny!" it is a whole other level of love I didn't know I had!! We are so lucky to have her - even if she is a little Diva!
I am sad that most of these are blurry - of course I forgot my camera so I used my I phone but didn't clean off the lense obviously.

She is always making us laugh - she had to put on everything she got as she opened the presents. She is quite the show off and will do just about anything to be the center of attention.
And just in case you can't tell by her crazy outfit she is obsessed with Abby Cadabby!





The pink chair is the gift I made her - it has turned out to be her new favorite thing. She would not get off of it until we had to leave. I need to make a few more and a table to go with it so they have a place to color and have tea parties. But the chairs are so cool because they have storage underneath for all of there crayons and coloring books.



Here is another present from her mom - Mr.Fishy!! This fish has had several near death experiences- poor thing. The girls like to pull the tank right up to the edge so they can both look inside and smoosh there faces up against the glass. This thing does not stand a chance!!



Thanks Boo Boo for choosing us to be your family - we love you so much and we are super excited for our sleep over this weekend!!

1 comment:

Sherydon said...

Oh she is so dang cute! How fun!