Wednesday, April 20, 2011

three little monkeys....

These 2 are T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!! They love each other so much -but they are so super competitive... its so fun to watch them grow into little ladies...
I was talking on the phone with Brantley the other night and she said this ," Linny - I need to tell you something really serious.. you need to get your stuff and come here now!!" When I told her I couldn't do that she said " Oh man I can't do this anymore !!" lol- I swear there is a little 16 year old trapped inside that body of hers!!


My little stud!! He loves to teach the girls how to do thins.. but he is a boy so chasing them is usually how it ends up!! He has a very big crush on this girl in his class.. he said its hard to decide who to play with at recess - his friends or this girl.. he told me it would be easier if girls "didn't talk so much and just played more!!"


Sassy Ms. Elley Belly!! She is too funny- but man is she feisty!! When she wants something she says"_ Mom its me your elley belly - I am your favorite girl.. remember ?! "

No comments: