Sunday, November 6, 2011

Some October fun...

We have been busy busy busy this month. It was super fun - but I am super excited to move on to Christmas.
We got to see a lot of our favorite friend Boo- she came over and made some fun pumpkin wind socks with the kids. She quickly informed me that is is not a windsock but a pumpkin octopus, and that they are real because she has seen one. I will tell you you are a liar if you try to tell me there is any other kid on this planet with a better imagination then her :)

Here is my little princess in her Ariel costume. She had a super cute wig but refused to wear it!! She has the funniest little personality. She is such a lover but has started to tell you what she thinks - she told her brother"" sometimes you are really nice but then sometimes I really want to kick you!!" I think that about sums up there relationship!!



Arggg!! Boo was our little pirate!! She had the whole pirate lingo down, she told us all about her buried treasure and pirate ship. She is so funny!!!

Here is our scary swamp monster. I was so glad we could talk him into this costume- he has been begging me for months to be some kind of bloody monster with a saw in his neck. I said no way......he is already trying to break me down for next year.

No comments: