Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Trip to Arizona

This is the jet that we got to ride on!! Pretty sweet :) I was a little worried about the plane ride with Parker until I saw what we were riding on. It was like a house on wheels.  It was a really fun ride and they had lots of junk food so Parker thought it was really cool!!

This is Parker's girlfriend Paris!! He is so in love with her - he told her someday when I get bigger I will buy you a ring and you will be my wife!! She lives in Arizona right next to Jerry and Vicki so Parker got to play with her a lot while we were there. I have not had the heart to break it to him that she is his cousin and off limits lol!!

He is hooked up - two girls pushing him around - what a life !!

This is Paris, Mckenzie and Parker on the Rhino. Chance took us all for a ride- it was so fun!!  







5 comments:

The Higley's said...

Wow that jet looks awesome! Parker is so stinkin cute. Thats so cute that he said he wanted to marry her. You and your family look so good. I'm happy for you. Love you tons.

Texie said...

Hey Lyndsey,
Thanks for the nice comment about Marley! Your little girl is adorable as well, She has the prettiest blue eyes!!! We'll definitely need to get together with Amy and the kids. Little Lincoln is the luckiest boy ever with all these cute girls! Kole (the guy that I'm dating) was looking at your blog with me and he is so jealous that you guys got to go to the NASCAR race and sit in the pit and meet Richard Petty!

Sherydon said...

Fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love your hair short!!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

Okay Lyndsey...explain!!! Who is your hook up? What an awesome experience. I hope that Parker will remember that, it's not something that every little boy gets to do. Hey even Ben was jealous. It looks like you guys had a great time. Where was Ellie?

Amy Hess said...

Lyn... I love the cute pictures from the trip. You guys looked like you had so fun. Parker looked like he pimped it up there.