Saturday, November 1, 2008

What a Fun Halloween!!!

This is Christina - man is she a hottie!! lol- This is my brother - he let us dress him up as a women!! He got into it to - he even shaved his legs !!
This is my dad - he was an axe murderer!! He is so cool for dressing up and he made a hay ride with his four wheeler and a trailer. He took all the kids in the neighborhood for rides - they all know he will come up with something fun on halloween. He loves it too - we are so lucky he is such a fun grandpa!!She was so funny with this wig on - she was crying until she saw the camera and then she posed like this!! I wish she had blonde hair like here mommy - then maybe she would look like she belonged to me and not just her daddy:)
This is Kenzy - my cousin Jackie's little girl!! She is so cute and Elley loved her - they will love to play together when she gets bigger!! They are both spoiled little stinkers!!
They hated there costumes - but how cute are they!! They have no choice but to be best friends!!
I love this one!! My brother let us dress him up as a women.  It was seriously so fun- I hope he lets us do it again:) He was such a good sport -he even shaved his legs lol!

4 comments:

Lisa Kay said...

Grandpa IS the craziest man I know, the nieghbor kids are always at our door first to see what the heck he is up to each year! I think he had over fifteen kids on that trailer at one time. Parker and Elley, I was so happy to see you at Halloween, thanks for coming to visit and "ride the fo-willer!" Lots of kisses, Gma Lisa :-)

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

Okay I am retard. I forgot the "o" on your last name. Your so good to post right away, I am still in the process. It was fun to see you and Chance and your kids. Come visit more often.

Anonymous said...

I love you guys, I am so glad I got to spend the day with you. Parker I loved playing with you outside!!! Making memories huh??? See you soon. Miss Ellie Grandma is so excited to spend the weekend with you!!!!

The Higley's said...

Oh my goodness Elly and Parker are so freakin cute!! I can't believe how big Elly is! Your guys are seriously the cutest little family ever. we love ya