Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween at the Dinosaur Park

How cool is this picture - I saw Joker walking around and I had to have a picture of him with Batman(Chance)!! This made Parkers night:)Getting ready to go inside - he is getting so bad at pictures - I can't get him to look at the camera long enough! 
There was the scariest lady on the floor next to us - it was a doll that they dressed up like the girl off of the ring - he was locked in on her - a little to scary for him.
Elley Belly was a Pumpkin Princess - she kept licking the black paint off of her face
The T-Rex was pretty hungry !!

5 comments:

kylee said...

you all look so stinkin cute!! looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
we love Parker's costume.. ;)

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

LINDSEY- I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG! I AM GLAD I FOUND IT. WHAT A CUTE LITTLE FAMILY YOU HAVE. YOUR KIDS ARE GROWING UP SO FAST, YOU NEED TO VISIT MORE SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW THEM. HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN.
JACKIE

Sherydon said...

Lyndsey, your family sure is cute. I don't think ive ever seen Elley, she looks alot like her mom. It nice to catch up and see what your up to. Take care!! Sher

Britney said...

Lyndsey,
Of course I remember you! I can't believe you have 2 kids...I still remember when you were a little girl! Your kids are darling! Thanks for sending me a comment! I'm loving finding friends and family on here that I don't see often so I can keep up on their lives. Take care!
Britney

Amy Hess said...

We wish that we could have come with you guys to the dinosaur park. You guys looked like you have fun. Your family is so dang cute.