Monday, October 20, 2008

Parkers Very First School Field Trip!!

I was so proud of him - they played this video about Fire Safety - it was like 30 minutes long and he sat still and listened to the whole thing!! At the end he told the fire men not to worry about his house because we don't get fires there lol it was really cute !God bless his teacher!! She wanted a picture with all 37 of her pre- schoolers in it- the woman has patience .
Playin on the fire truck - I am glad they let them climb all over it !!
Parkers home boys !! Of course everyone is smiling but him - little stinker! 
My little hero:) He looks so good in that hat- he is a natural!!

3 comments:

Lisa Kay said...

Parker looks so cute in his big giant fireman hat. I miss you Parker! Thanks for sharing your cute pictures, I love you all :-)

Amy Hess said...

parker looks like a real fire fighter, soooooooooo cute! Lets make a plan when we can go to the haunted house. We miss you guys!

Aunt Kenna said...

Hey Parker,Lyndsey,Chance and Elly it's Aunt Nena(Aunt Kenna)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love you guys sooooooooooo much, can't wait to see you again!!!!!!!