Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Elley is all better - here are some funny pictures from this weekend- enjoy Grandma!!



Is she silly or what?  She can't stand to sit still so she just shoves her toys in her mouth and holds them there so her hands are free! What can you really say about this sweet little face!


This one is funny- she was eating puffs when I left the room but Parker snuck her a sucker and this is what I came back to find instead!!
She is pulling herself up on everything - it freaks me out it won't be long before she figures out how to walk then we are in big trouble!

2 comments:

Lisa Kay said...

She is the sweetest little girl on earth! I miss her so much, I love your blog it helps us feel closer to you and the kids :-) I shared the address with my sister too so she can see as they grow so big. Love you Parker!!! love all of you tons...Gma Lisa

kylee said...

Lynds I can't believe how stinkin cute she is! Her and Jaxon had better be together when they're old enough.. :)