Friday, December 5, 2008

Elley met Santa!!



So it looks like she is ok with the Santa idea in this picture. But she had not seen him yet , this is what happened when she turned around.........




She saw his face and she froze for a second. Then Santa said Hi Baby and she lost it! She was screaming and hiding her face. She doesn't know how cool Santa is yet :)



But Parker does!! This year is so fun because he is old enough to really understand and he wants to decorate everything. He really like to give gifts to other people too - I am so proud of him :)

5 comments:

The Higley's said...

Oh my they are so cute! Thats so funny about Elly. I'm wondering what Mae is going to do. Probably just pull his beard! haha

Lisa Kay said...

Just checked in, all the new pics are adorable! Give Elley and Parker a kiss for me, love them so much:-)

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

So funny, I couldn't even get Kenzie to get near Santa's lap. I said "You have to sit on his lap to tell him what you want for Christmas." and she replied "I'll just write him a letter!" I don't know what to do with her!! I hear that Elley is walking! WOW!! she is to young for that.

Sherydon said...

Oh my heck Lyns, that is such a funny pic. Your face is pretty funny too. Pretty cute kids you got there!!

Fromm's said...

HEY GIRLIE! FOUND YA! I JUST GOT YOUR TEXT SO I WILL ADD YOU TO MY BLOG. HOPE THE HUBBY IS FEELING BETTER! YOU LOOK SO GOOD AND THE KIDDIES ARE SO CUTE AND SWEET!!!