Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Elleys First Steps!!!





Can you believe it ?!!? She has grown up so fast - it feels like just yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital and trying to teach chance how to change diapers :) He is a pro now!!
She has the funniest personality - she is very fiesty - i think she learned that from her big brother. She tries to do everything he does which is why I think she started walking so fast, she can't stand that he can move around faster then she can. They are very different though in some ways - like he was ok with anyone holding him and would laugh and love on anyone - he was very independent , but she is very territorial of me and Chance- she will not let anyone else hold her if I am in the room and she follows me around wherever I go. I didn't get to spend as much time with him as I have with Elley because I was working so much so I still feel like I am doing some of this for the first time - I am so greatful that I get to stay home with them both now and I can be a part of all the cool things they do!!

1 comment:

Lisa Kay said...

She is getting so big! I love that cute video, so glad I got to share that moment with you all :-) Love Gramma Lisa