Monday, March 30, 2009

Parkers first soccer game!!( and the new song is for you mom)

Look at how handsome he is in his uniform!! His game so fun to watch - I played all through high school so I love watching soccer and it was really cool to see him do something that means a lot to me :) He was really good at chasing the other players around but has not really grasped the idea that he is trying to get the ball. His team is really good - they won 9 to 0. Parker yells during the game," look coach we are taking the team in green down to china town huh?" lol thanks grandma for teaching him that one.





Here is our next little soccer player!!

Here is dad trying to contain our little monster during the game!! It was really hard for her to sit still - she wanted to run out and play with her brother!!

1 comment:

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

I love soccer and I love that all the boys love to play. It's fun to have BOYS!! He looks so little in that big, huge soccer shirt.