Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Parker and Elley's Early Easter Gift !!!

I have officially gone crazy !! So what sold these for me is that they are mini chickens - people actually have them as domesticated pets lol can you believe that? And they are show chickens so Chance thinks it will be fun for Parker to show them in the fair. I only wanted one but when we went to get them they told us that they are very lonely animals so we have to take atleast 2 but they had 3 left so that last little chicken couldn't stay alone in the cage so they all came home with us!! YEAH lol!!
I always joke about our house being as crazy as a farm with our dog and goat and cows - so now that we have added chickens I think it is official!!

Photobucket

This is what made it all worth it - this little mans face when we brought them home. He said mom I might just cry right now I am so happy!! He already named them - Jack Black, Cream Puff and Jackie Sue lol!! What a goober :)

Photobucket
And i had to throw one of our princess in to!! it has been so nice outside we just hang out in the yard all day!! How cool is she in her sunglasses - I was pretty impressed that she actually kept them on !!

Photobucket

No comments: