Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A few pics from Lake Powell

Here are some pictures from Chance's iphone as soon as Chels gives me her memory card i will post some more!!

Her swimsuit was a little big lol she was so good and she loved the beach!!

We almost didn't go this year because we thought it would be to hard with Elley being so little - but I am so glad we did. Both of the kids were so good and they had a blast playing in the sand and going for boat rides.

She loves daddy's rock crawler - all the kids loved this thing!!

2 comments:

The Higley's said...

HOw fun! They are so cute. I love little girl swimming suits don't you! I swear everytime I see one I almost buy it! We need to get together and take Parker, Elley, and Mae to the pool!

Lisa Kay said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun, I am glad to hear how great the kids were! Cute, cute pictures! Love to all....Gma Lisa