Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I LOVE SAM!!!!!

I decide what my blog was missing today - some more of Sam!!! She is so tough and has been through a lot lately - and I want her to know how much she means to all of us! She has been my best friend since 8th grade when I moved to Tremonton -that's almost 12 years- holy crap that is crazy to think about how fast time flys- we have so many memories!!!! We have seen each other pretty much go through everything- our first kisses, our first heartbreaks( there was a lot of those ) and I wish that we got to see each other more but she is super busy with her career and me with the fam- so it's hard to find time!! But we have made a promise to atleast get together once a month for dinner and girls night:) You know I will hold you to it girl!!
Parker loves her so much - and talks about her all the time!! When Elley takes her naps me and Parker have craft time and he makes everything for Sam or my sister Loren- he already knows how to juggle two women - uh oh!! And she wrote her name on this piece of paper in his room - and it is now taped to his wall and if I get near it he reminds me that it is from Sam and its special so don't touch it! :) HE will always have a special relationship with Sam because for most of his life we all lived together and she helped me raise him!! Those are some of my most favorite times, watching House and O.C reruns and dancing with Parker all over the house. She will make an amazing mother someday!! We love you tons!!!

1 comment:

Bonnie and Joel said...

I would have to agree...Sam is pretty great!!