Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our summer adventures(tons of pictures)

We have spent most of our time this summer with Aunt Chelsey and Uncle Ryan!! They are so awesome- they love to play with the kids. Parker loves Ryan and wants to do everything he does. Ryan brought his Kayak(how do you spell that word?) to our house and showed Parker how to paddle around the pool!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aunt Chelsey tried to!! She is such a good sport!
Photobucket
Elley loves Chelsey - they are best friends!!
Photobucket
They have a really cool kid pool at there apartment, the kids love to swim there!!
Daddy and Elley
Photobucket
Parkeroni!!
Photobucket
The sweetest little hug- what a good big brother!!
Photobucket
Hansen Family Reunion
Here is my Dad and his brother Jeff!! We rarely get to see him so it was so cool to hang out and catch up!!
Photobucket
This is my Grandpa Loyal- I love this man more then words can say!!
Photobucket
We went bowling for the reunion - Parker had a blast with his Uncle Eric and my brothers girlfriends little boy Carson!!
Photobucket
Chance set up the tent and let the kids play in it!! Chance and Parker slept in it all night but me and Elley opted out of that one!!
Photobucket
Campbell Family Reunion
We went out on the boat and the kids loved it!!
How cute is this girl!!! Brantley boo is such a stinker!!
Photobucket
My mom and Elley belly- she is such a good Grandma!!
Photobucket
Mommy and Elley - I love her so much!!
Photobucket
Parker driving the boat!!
Photobucket
On Monday we went up to the Dam. Look at this set- up!!
Photobucket
How sweet are these two?! They are little fishes - they love love love the water!!
Photobucket
Daddy and Elley !!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa Kay said...

Lots of fun you are having with the water this summer! Great pics, thanks for sharing:)

Bonnie and Joel said...

I am so jealous of all the fun in the water. You have such a cute little family.

Tiffany Petersen said...

Hey Lindsay, this is your cousin Tiffany...I just got my new blog page set up and added you. If you would like to add me to yours my address is www.tiffanypetersen.blogspot.com