Thursday, July 9, 2009

Parkers 5th birthday!!!!

Here is the birthday boy!!! I pretty much cried all day thinking about how fast these 5 years have gone by!! I love this little man so much, he will always be my baby no matter how big he gets!! He got so annoyed with me because I kept making him hug me and let me hold him :)
Photobucket
Look at these 2! I let them have a cupcake before the party started and they were all over that!! They are so cute :)
Photobucket
This is our new pool- Elley loves to float in this big tube!! As you can see she was not a very happy camper - she didn't like that her brother was getting all the attention. Right after this picture was taken she threw his new GI Joe boat and broke the roof off - little stinker!
Photobucket
Here is Elley's friend Mae!! She is so cute, she loved the water and the swingset!!!
Photobucket
Look at that hot body!! Lincoln is such a stud - Elley loves him!!!
Photobucket
Here is park with his daddy Blaker and Blake's girlfriend Jessica!! I am glad that we can all get along well enough that we can enjoy events like this together.
Photobucket
Aunt Loren and Brantley Boo!!
Photobucket
Grandma Laura and Grandpa Buddy!!!
Photobucket
Grandma Gene, Grandpa Kerry and Grandma Marlis!!
Photobucket
I love these girls - Amanda and aunt Sam!!! I can't tell you how excited I am that they came to hang out with us!! I miss Sam like crazy so hopefully it won't take another birthday party to get her over here!!!
Photobucket
These 2 are hilarious!! They made these super hero shirts- is that not the cutest thing!! They are so good to there neice and nephew - and we love them so much!!!
Photobucket
Here is my mom - she always has her hands full. She gave Parker a bag full of Michael Jackson stuff for his birthday, we have already torn everything open and listened to it a hundred times!!
Photobucket
And here is the cake!! It was so fun to make- Grandpa Mike helped me and it was way easier then I thought!! I can't wait to make another one!!
Photobucket
This thing was a life saver!! We rented this blow up slide to entertain the kids and it was so worth it!!The adults loved it as much as the kids did - it was a blast!!
Photobucket
These are my two adorable sisters- Amanda and Mckenna. They are from different sides of my family but they are almost the same age so they love to hang out with each other!! These two will be trouble in a couple of years!!
Photobucket
One last shot of the birthday boy sporting some of his new stuff!! His Dad gave him the costume and Sam gave him the Wolverine hand !! He is my little superhero- and I am so glad that he had such a great day!!! Thank you to everyone that came and helped make his day so special!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tara said...

HI!!! Why didn't your scrapbooked picture frame turn out?? Do you need tips? Let me know if you have any questions on how to do it...I taught this project for one of my Craft Club get-togethers...and I even typed up an instruction sheet. I could somehow get that to you if you are interested. Let me know. Seriously, your fam is SO dang cute!!

The Higley's said...

Parkers party was a blast! Thanks for inviting us. Mae had a blast...actually I'm surprised she didn't take the swingset home with her :)