Sunday, June 28, 2009

Driveway Campfire!!



We are always looking for fun and cheap ways to entertain our children!! And me and Parker needed a reality check -we sat inside and watched Micheal Jackson videos all day , I am afraid to say I think I have made my son as obsessed with him as I am- that is all he will talk about now!! So we got this little fire pit for super cheap and roasted marshmallows. The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever!! I am so glad they are so easily entertained still. I am trying to talk Chance into setting up the tent and sleeping outside one night this weekend, we are sad little campers, aren't we ?!

2 comments:

Sherydon said...

You guys are so fun! Nothing sad about it!! I love it!! That's so neat about Mike, you guys looked so cute! I love your family pics, too cute!! Love ya

Lisa Kay said...

Looks like you had an awesome 4th! Your new family pictures are adorable. Amanda, Dad and Erik are excited to come see you for Parker's Birthday! I will have him take lots of pictures to share with me, wish I could be there:-)
Love you guys!