Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Big 26!!!

I don't want anymore birthdays lol!! I am already sad that 30 will come in 4 years!! But I am glad that my family still makes a big deal about it and makes me feel special. Parker loves when it is someones birthday - he told me happy birthday a million times, and this morning when we woke up he said ,"wait mom is is still your birthday today," when i told him no he said "Dangit, I have to wait a whole nother year." His birthday is coming up next month - his are always a blast!! But let's not talk about how sad I am that he is turning 5! I can't stand how fast the time flies and I just want to remember every cute moment with them!!

My Dad and I celebrated my birthday and fathers day together last weekend - they are the busiest people I know and our family is growing quickly so we have to fit time in together when we can. This is my sister Loren and my sister Amanda- are they not so adorable?!

Photobucket

My girl!! I love this little stinker so much!! She is three weeks younger then Elley but she talks like a three year old :) she is amazing!!!
Photobucket

Look at this handsome guy!! I love my brother so much - he is a little crazy (hence the new tattoo he is sporting in this pic) but he has such a good heart!! I think this is what Parker will look like when he gets bigger - he acts just like him already!! When I call my mom and tell her Parkers newest adventure she laughs and tells me that was just like your brother at that age!!
Photobucket

She has the funnest personality - she loves to make people laugh!! She always makes my day:)
Photobucket

On Friday night we celebrated my b- day with my mom and siblings!! Getting these people to smile long enough for a good picture is impossible - this is about as good as it gets lol!!!! My sister McKenna is one of my most favorite people - she is such a tough little bugger and I am excited to see what she will do with her life ")
Photobucket

This is me and my little man waiting for Dad to come home so we could go to dinner- he loves to take pictures!! I can't believe how handsome he is getting.
Photobucket

Best kisses ever!!!!
Photobucket

The dinner was a surprise- Laura hid it from me all week!! We went to Kobe - it was so good :) I got very spoiled this year and got lots of great things!! I have a pretty awesome family!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sherydon said...

Lyns, happy birthday! I have to tell you that i was thinking about you. I remember your birthday because when we were younger and would stay summers at eachothers houses, we always celebrated!! Im sorry that i slacked and didn't text you or anything! I hope you know i love ya! Im so glad you had a good birthday! Your family is so cute!