Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WHAT AN AMAZING NIGHT!!!

My Stepdad/Dad :) won best of state in the Arts and Entertainment category for the State of Utah. What a cool honor for him - he does magic shows around hundreds of schools in the state. He has suffered from dislexia his whole life so his magic also has a message - that you can make your dreams come true no matter what obstacles you may face. He really is amazing and what he does and it is pretty awesome to watch this start from a little dream and now see him recognized by hundreds of people for just being him :) It was a very fancy event - so fun to dress up in an old prom dress again!! And any time I can get my Chance in a suit makes me happy - he looked so handsome!!Chance made fun of me because as soon as we sat down I dove into the food !! I am glad we got to be there.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

kylee said...

You guys look so cute! That really is an awesome accomplishment for him! I bet dressing up was a lot of fun.. :)

The Higley's said...

That really is amazing. I remember one time he came into the plasma center and was showing me some magic tricks! It was awesome! You look beautiful in your dress.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! What a fun night - Chance does look so handsome!!