Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Pictures!!

Our kids got SO much stuff- our house looks like a toy store. These two have pretty much taken over the place - I just walk around tying to clean up as much of it as I can - I think we need a bigger house hint hint dad!!!
My sweet baby!! She looks so much like her dad!
Photobucket
Here is the cute little Christmas outfit Grandpa Mike got her - it is a little small and shows a little to much leg but it looked so cute on her!
PhotobucketHere is some of Elley's Chrstmas presents - she loves this little chair and her first baby doll !! I can't wait for next year when I can get her a doll house!!
Photobucket
This is one of Parker's favorite presents - his police helmet !! He also got his very own camera and he loves making us do goofy things so he take a picture of it!!
PhotobucketThis is the new wagon my mom made him - he loves to pull the babies in it! Brantley and Elley loved it to!!
PhotobucketMy mom and parker - they have a very special relationship - he loves her so much :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

Okay I feel terrible your mother asked me several times for some vinyl lettering for Parkers wagon and I totally spaced it off. I have the letters now and I will try to get them to you as soon as possible. I hope your Christmas and New Years was a good one.

Lisa Kay said...

Looks like the kids had an AWESOME Christmas, and you all had fun! I was glad we got to see you too, the babies are getting old fast, I cannot believe Ells is going to be one soon And she will be walking around anyday....watch out mom! Two kids running through the house will keep you so busy. Hugs to the all, and see you soon.