Thursday, January 15, 2009

What did you just say to me?

So today when I was making breakfast for my kids Parker had something very important to say, or so he said! This is what he said;" Mom I don't know any nice way to say this but... you look like mess, but don't worry i can close my eyes and it's ok." Can you believe he said that? I couldn't !! At first I laughed and then I got sad thinking about how big he is now. i think he is officially to that age where I have to be careful not to say things about other people because he will announce to them how I feel LOL!! I get so focused on how little Elley is that I forget that my baby boy was once that small too!! So here are so pictures so we can all remember!!



When he was little he loved to dress up in my stuff- this is a scarf I used to own(it is hideous huh) he also liked to wear my high heeled shoes he probably could walk better in them then most grown women , not that I am proud of that fact about my son lol!! There was no real male figure in his life at this time, so he didn't know any better, and I thought it was cute so I never stopped him either!!

These eyes get me everytime!! He now knows how to use them to get everything he wants!!!

This is some left over ice cream from his first birthday - I can't believe we will be planning his 5th birthday this year- what happens to the time?


This is my favorite picture of my little man, I love it !!! He did not love it so much - he cried the whole time and ripped a couple of his buttons of the little vest he is wearing. This is back when he still let me dress him - now he likes to pick out his own clothes - with a little help from me or dad !!

2 comments:

Lisa Kay said...

It seems like just yesterday! He is such a big boy now, but we will always remember that cute baby face of his as we watch him grow. Thanks for sharing!

Sherydon said...

I can't believe he's almost 5, thats so crazy!! Its amazing how much he and elly(sp) look alike at that age!! I love what he said to you, thats too funny!!