Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I FLY !!!!!! And our brave little man:)

My step dad has been telling Chance he will take him sky diving forever so to prepare for that he took him to try the I FLY simulator for his birthday. It is a really cool experience and it's not as pricy as you would think - I want to go back and try it next time!! As we were watching the people before them take there turn Parker decided he wanted to go to :) Here is Chance and Parker all suited up - my son is very weird about clothes, he hates anything that is tight and it takes me 30 minutes to convince him to put socks and shoes on so to get this suit on him with out a fight was an experience in itself! We told him it was his Spiderman suit - he loved it and never said a word!!
Photobucket
How cool is this!! His claw hands are the best part- I am not sure why he thought that was a good idea but he had that move down!!
Photobucket
I had to show you this one because you can see the slobber all over his chin - they told him to keep his mouth closed when he got in there - but he must have forgotten that part. His goggles and the instructors goggles were covered with spit! Poor guy!!
Photobucket
This is the last shot we got before the big melt down! He kept telling the instructor that he did not want to go high and that he would freak out if he took him up higher then this( he kept showing him with his hands) The instructor really wanted to try it out and just see if Parker was serious I guess - but Parker was not messing around. He started throwing his arms around and when they were all done he told the guy - see i told you i would freak out !! LOL
Photobucket
Here is Chance taking his turn at it !
Photobucket
Chance was a much better sport then Parker at the high part :)
Photobucket
Here is the IFLY crew - Chance, Alexa, Parker , Grandpa Mike and Brayden. They look pretty good in those outfits :)
Photobucket
Grandma and Grandpa came to watch the big event to. Here is Grandma Laura with Elley Belly!!!
Photobucket
Here is Grandpa Buddy - he looks like he got in a bad fight with all those scratches on his face! He smiled the whole time I think he wanted a run at it too!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Bonnie and Joel said...

Wow I am so jealous. Joel and I wanted to try that flying place so bad. The pictures are funny.