Friday, December 11, 2009

Birthdays,FieldTrips, and Silly Babies

This kid always keeps me laughing!! He is a 5 year old inside a 15 year olds body -I can only imagine what I am in for when he becomes a teenager!! But I can wait - I love him so much and it breaks my heart that he is getting to big and too cool to slow dance with his Grandma:)


This little thing is the definition of stubborn - she refused to fall asleep in her bed because she didn't want to - she kept saying "no elley wont mom " so in protest she fell asleep in the chair :)


For my brothers birthday we went to Chilli's - our families favorite!!
This picture is so sweet - they love kissing each other!!



The Birthday Boy!! This is so cheesy - but I still remember when he was little and he would carry my moms purse around everywhere - he would dump everything out and put all his cars in it!! And I remember him stealing my eggs out of my basket on Easter and when I caught him he would smile and say Sorry Windsee, but when I set them down he was at it again! I remember sneaking into his room at night and sleeping on his floor when I was scared because I knew he would protect me!! And staying up until 3 in the morning listening to Enter Sandman by Metallica over and over and pretending to like the song because I loved spending time with him! And I love him very much!!!

No comments: