Monday, December 28, 2009

A little bit of Christmas...

I wish I would have done a better job and took more pictures this year. Every time I went to grab my camera I could not find it?! So here are a few of the good ones I got!!
This year was so much fun - Elley was old enough to open all her own presents. She was a blast!! And Parker is so funny every present he gets makes him so excited - he screams and jumps up and down - even if he is just opening batteries for his new toys lol he makes you feel good about everything you give him :) We did several activities before Christmas that involved giving to others so I felt like they definetly deserved every present they got. Elley got her best friend Elmo - this kid is obsessed. And Parker got a million Transformers - he is in heaven!!





No comments: