Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Old Man!!!

Can you believe my husband is turning 27 - holy smokes we are getting old!!
We planned a really fun trip to Arizona because Chance really wanted to go see the super cross race this weekend. It was so fun to get away and it was so weird to sleep in and do what we wanted!! Made me miss my kids like crazy... but its always nice to spend some time alone with my amazing husband:) He is the best and I can't say enough how lucky we all are to have him - Love you babe .. Happy Birthday!!!



This is my man #22 Chad Reed!! He let me down and was out before the race really even started but he will win it all back - I just know it!!- I am surprised how much I have really gotten into Super Cross it is so not my thing but I really enjoy it now! It doesn't hurt that most of the racers are total babes either:)


Here is one of our favorites - Ryan Dungee!! I had to force Chance to go get an autograph - he hates to bug the racers! He ended up winning that night, and he is the nicest guy.



No comments: