Saturday, January 2, 2010

I just couldn't wait!!!

I love Valentines Day!! Well I love hearts - I have been obsessed with hearts since I was little - I love love love hearts!!! So Valentines Day just gives me an excuse to put them everywhere!!!
I made a few Valentines things - I am going to make a few more to give to my mom and mother in law and a few of our neighbors.
I saw something like this at one of my favorite stores - From our Home to Yours. It was so cute , mine didn't turn out quite like there's but I am happy with it - for now:) I am giving my snow men away - I keep looking at them and deciding I don't like them as much as I should. But my awesome husband came home with a scroll saw - he got some money to spend for Christmas and how sweet that he brought this home for me. I never thought I would be so excited about a power tool but I love this thing. I can't wait to learn how to use it!!




I made this earlier this year and then the weather got yucky so I sorta forgot I even had it - it was so easy .. and it's really fun to make a new block for the middle every month. I went to quilted bear and saw some just like this one and they were selling the square wreath for 20.00 - I made mine for less then 5 dollars- all you need is the wood: I think it was a 1X4 but you could really use any size, and some craft wire. And just paint and stain.


No comments: