Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you get your husband to spend a whole day at Ikea?

Well if your husband loves food like mine - you promise him a trip to Inn and out burger and he starts the car and loads the kids in for you :) To say Chance is obsessed with inn and out is an understatement if I ever heard one - him and his friends are beyond obsessed with this place. I personally don't get it - but hey who am I to judge!!





Sam made us the cutest New Years Eve package when she stopped by - it was the cutest idea ever and I am so jealous I didn't think of it first!! It had these cute hats and a bunch of candy and some little kid friendly fireworks - totally fun!!



How cute are these matching pj's - parker and Kenna have a pair that my mom made!! Yes my mom made lol- she is not much for sewing the glue gun is her best friend so this is very impressive!! Elley loves hers and freaks out when I have to wash them.

My silly princess- if you look back on every single one of her pictures this is the face she always pulls. Her eyes disappear and you can hear her teeth grinding because she is smiling so hard!! I love that she is so silly and unique - she has her own little personality and I hope it stays that way forever!!

2 comments:

Lacei Child said...

so, about In-n-Out... Ya gotta get your Cheeseburger AND Fries 'Animal Style'! For me, that is what takes it from a Hamburger to HEAVEN :) We went there for dinner last night, oh & the night before, & the night before that :)

Samantha Archibald said...

HAHA. You may have to use these skills on me. I am having a hard time getting myself to go and get stuff for my house ;(